FATSHARK ATTITUDE V3 FPV GOGGLES (FACTORY REFURB)FSV1045-01
Are you looking to buy Fatshark FPV Goggles in Australia? You have come to the right place!
Why buy your Fatshark products from NextFPV in Australia?
- FREE standard shipping on all items over $119AUD (Australia Only)
- The only goggle company with 2 year parts and labour warranty with a local repair centre in NSW
- Official listed Distributor of Fatshark products for Australia.
- The largest range of Fatshark headsets and accessories in Australia (check it out here)
YES We have a very short supply of carefully factory refurbed, checked and tested FatShark Attitude V3 with full 2 year Australia warranty. There may be some slight blemishes on the product, however they are sealed in boxes so we cannot open to check, however in the past refurbs usually look as new if not new.
Combining value and performance the Attitude V3 presents unparalleled price in an FPV headset.
This edition comes with no frills however is great for beginner to intermediate or someone looking for a ride-along or spare headset. No these are not teleporters, they are Attitude V3 with eyecups. You can upgrade them to faceplate with fan really easily, just add any of the FatShark faceplate to your order and snap them on!
- FOV 32°Diagonal
- 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
- VGA 640 X 480 Display
- Supports Interlaced 3D
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- Modular Receiver Bay
- DC in: 7-13V (2S/3S)
- Power Consumption: 2.7W
- 1 x Fatshark zipper carry case
- 1 x ImmersionRC RHCP 5.8Ghz CP Spironet v2 Antenna
- 1 x FatShark Lens Cleaning Cloth
Optional Accessories (not included);
- 5.8GHz FatShark with Raceband, 1G3 FatShark, 2.4GHz FatShark Modules
- For eyeglass wearers, optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately - note custom diopters may be required for some eye sight conditions
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
- Battery not included
- Faceplate with fan
- Batteries not included
- Receiver module not included
- Exposing the lens to direct light sources will result in LCD damage.
- This version does not have head-tracking