FatShark Dominator V3 headset
FatShark Dominator V3 headset
These video goggles allow for first-person viewing (FPV) of the video downlink from the wireless transmitter on your RC aircraft for a truly immersive flying experience.
The FatShark Dominator V3 headset focuses on HDMI connectivity with 720p support through a robust mini HDMI port and 16:9 format WVGA image. An improved DVR can swap between NTSC and PAL format as well as power backup to write files should the power be disconnected while recording. The Dominator V3 has modular bays to support 1G3, 2G4 and 5G8 band receivers and ability to add the Trinity head tracker.
The FatShark Dominator V3 headset features a modular design, meaning that additional modules and accessories can be added for expandable functionality. In order to receive the video downlink from your wireless video transmitter, a receiver module is required. Receiver modules are available in 1.3GHz, 2.4GHz, or 5.8GHz options. Please note that Fat Shark only guarantees compatibility with NexwaveRF modules from Fat Shark for ImmersionRC. To install the receiver module, simply remove the door panel on the side of the headset, insert the module, and snap the door panel back in place.
For the most immersive experience, the optional 3-Axis Trinity Head Tracker module can be inserted into a slot on the opposite side of the headset, accessed through a second removable door panel. The head tracker lets you control pan, tilt, and roll of your aircraft-mounted FPV camera (sold separately) using the motion of the headset.
Also includes the new FatShark fog-e-nator faceplate, which not only provides superior comfort, but also a fan to prevent foggy goggles (foggles) on cold days and air con for sweaty eye balls on hot days.
Power is provided to the headset using the new 1800mAh battery which securely fits in a head strap pocket on the headset. Also included with the headset is a DC power cable, AV cable, and carrying case.
- AV cable
- HDMI cable with mini to micro and mini to standard adapters
- 1800 mAh battery with LED indicator (note middle wire removed to prevent balance charging)
- charge cable adapter
- Zipper carry case
- FOV 30°Diagonal
- 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
- WVGA 800 X 480 Display
- Support Side/Side 3D
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- HDMI 720p Support
- Integrated Analog DVR (no HDMI recording)
- Modular Head Tracker Bay
- Modular Receiver Bay
- DC in: 7-13V (2S/3S)
- Power Consumption: 3.6W
- 5.8GHz Fat Shark with Raceband, 1G3 Fat Shark, 2.4GHz Fat Shark
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
- Exposing the lens to direct light sources will result in LCD damage.
- Battery included requires a lipo charger capable of 2s and 1.8A max (standard charge non balancing as battery has an internal charging circuit) new batteries have the middle wire removed to prevent this.