Furious True-D Diversity Receiver System
Furious True-D Diversity Receiver System V1
Specified for the wildly popular FatShark FPV Dominator V2 & V3 and Fatshark HD V1 & V2 goggles, Furious FPV debuts an all new take on built in receiver functionality, bringing forth new layers of race ready performance that will change the way you FPV.
Utilizing smooth switch video capability, the True-D Diversity system alternates between the most optimum signal strength in instantaneous fashion, providing the ultimate in video clarity when it's needed the most. This diversity technology provides ultra clean video with increased overall range, providing a cutting edge advantage with maximum levels of FPV clarity.
With a total of (40) available channels, the True-D is hyper flexible, offering Manual Channel Setup, Auto Search Mode and Working Channel Mode. These different selections provide the end user with total control, allowing you to select what works the very best when it comes to your FPV systems.
Compact and designed to be housed within the FatShark Dominator goggle sets, the Furious True-D system is a true "plug and play" setup that will pay massive dividends when it comes to pushing your FPV to the limits. With this level of diversity technology packed within an easy to use system, you are moments away from the very best FPV upgrade available today, providing epic levels of FPV clarity.
- True Diversity System Functionality
- Smooth Switch Video Switching Technology
- Raceband Channel Ready
- Multiple Channel Modes - Auto, Manual & Working Modes
- Ultra Compact
- Designed for the FatShark Dominator V2 & V3 and HD V1 & V2 Goggles
- Built In Easy View LCD Screen for the Ultimate in Setup Ease
- SMA Style: SMA Jack Connector / Female
- Working Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Application: FatShark Dominator V2 & V3 and HD V1 & V2 Goggles
- Number of Channels: (40) Channels
- (1) Furious FPV True-D Diversity Receiver System
- (1) Plastic Housing w/ Setup View Finder
*** Antennas not included.
*** Connectors not included.
What Does Diversity Do For Me?
A Diversity receiver system is (2) receivers built into (1) package, allowing the pilot to choose (2) very different antenna systems for maximum levels of video range & clarity.
The most common antenna used is an omni-directional circular polarised antenna, which provides a specified element of range all around you. However, this radius of video range is limited, so after a specified distance, the video signal will degrade and fall away.
With a Diversity receiver, a 2nd antenna system can be used, allowing a more directional antenna to be chosen for much greater range. Directional antennas far outpace omni directional antennas in overall distance, and even though the beam pattern is more narrow than an omni antenna, directional antennas will certainly increase the given range available, equating to solid video clarity without frustrating signal losses.
With Diversity, you don't need to choose (1) antenna style over another. By pairing (2) vastly different antenna systems for a perfect mix of range and video clarity, the True-D Diversity system rapidly switches between the (2) built in receivers, allowing the best overall signal strength to be utilized for maximum video clarity.
True Diversity Technology
- With (2) receivers working together as (1), your video clarity & overall range is optimized as the True-D Diversity system actively searches for the highest signal quality for maximum video clarity.
- Instantaneously switching between antennas for optimum signal strength, Smooth Switch technology keeps your head in the race with the very best video quality available.
- Make FPV ultra simple with Easy View technology. With Easy View, you are a finger press away from every adjustment you could possibly need, displayed in an easy to ready layout.
- Offering you the ability to save (8) total channels, Working Mode makes it easy for you to choose the best channel based upon past preferences for the best known performance.
- Straightforward and to the point, Manual Mode gives you complete control, allowing you to select any of the (40) channels available for optimum FPV.
- Make life simple. With Auto Mode, the True-D system does all the work for you by locking onto the video frequency being used, allowing you to simply fly without any fuss or bother.
- Optimized with a total of (40) available channels, the True-D covers all the bases, allowing you to use nearly any video transmitter available today.
- Ready to race with built in Raceband frequencies, the True-D incorporates Raceband support for track ready application.