SYNERGY F4 AIO FLIGHT CONTROLLERSYNERGYF4F
Synergy F4 AIO Flight Controller by Kevin “Whitenoise” Lee
"Everything but the trophy."
- Direct mounting for Unify Pro (5V) and Unify Nano.
- Header holes for direct receiver installation.
- Built in camera control via single wire (analog only)
- Built in BetaflightOSD
- Buzzer: Dedicated pads for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Onboard addressable LED.
- Built in Tiny’s LEDs RealPit VTX power switch (selectable between ON-OFF-Remote)
- Receiver can be powered on via USB (VTX stays off)
- SmartAudio: Selectable between internal (FC controlled) and external (receiver).
- Processor: STM32F405 (F4 processor)
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Loop: 8k/8k
- Input: 2-6S (Max 28V)
- Regulator: Filtered 5V 3A
- Receiver: 3.3V or 5V selectable
- Inverted and non-inverted selectable receiver input.
- 8 pin JST-SH main connector2x 3 pin JST-SH
- Addressable LED connectors (mirrored output)
- Telemetry: Current Sensor and ESC Telemetry Input
- Blackbox: 128Mbit flash (16Megabytes)
- Motor: 4 pwm motor outputs with D-Shot and Multishot support.
- Mounting: M3 30.5x30.5mm holes with soft mounting
- Dimensions: 37x37mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- Camera: Filtered 5V output
- UART1: Receiver (FrSky, Spektrum, Crossfire, etc).
- UART3: SmartAudio (or any other desired output if SmartAudio is selected to pull signal from the “external” pad, designated RX SA on the top of the FC).
- UART6: ESC Telemetry (if applicable).
Camera Control (optional):
resource CAMERA_CONTROL 1 A08
PinIO (optional, only if selected via the solder bridge):
resource pinio 1 B15
set pinio_box = 39
set vtx_pit_mode_freq = 0
Pit mode “mode” selection in the modes tab will be used to control the vtx. The above CLI commands set the mode switch to control the pin output instead of sending a command to the VTX to go to the “graveyard” channel.
Before: Pit Mode - command VTX to go to its assigned graveyard channel via SmartAudio.
After: Pit Mode - controls the output of Pin B15 to output a “HIGH” or “LOW” command which controls the power that the VTX receives
*** FC does not include receiver or vtx. Picture for illustration only.
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro 24CH Radio with new RF Module installed ACCESS Protocol and PARA Wireless Training System
FrSKY Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick