Furious FPV ACROWHOOP V2 Flight Controller for FrSKY
Introducing the very 1st F3 chip on the market in a package this compact, the Furious Acrowhoop has been designed for cutting edge FPV insanity, offering pilots the ability to push like crazy with this palm sized machine. Further this with FrSky compatible micro Rx, the Acrowhoop is nothing short of miraculous in the world of micro FPV.
With the F3 chip and MPU6000, the Acrowhoop is ready for acro & race mode via BetaFlight, offering pilots the ability to dial in what defines the way they want to fly. With the Acrowhoop, ultimate levels of FPV madness await in a feature packed layout that leaves nothing left to desire.
For fans of micro quads like the Inductrix, take your flight to an entire new world with the Acrowhoop - the pinnacle of FPV insanity via Furious FPV.
Note: This product is only compatible to FRSKY models Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT module with international firmware only (standard supplied in all Taranis remotes from NextFPV). No EU LBT yet.
- Specifically Designed for the Inductrix
- Acro Mode & Race Mode Ready
- Industry 1st F3 Chip w/ MPU6000 at center.
- New USB on top for easy access
- All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum
- Ultra lightening 0.1s telemetry rate
- Built-in Rx Furious FPV FR1000 up 1km long range, compatible with Frsky
- SBUS with 8 channels, RSSI on channel 9
- Full telemetry
- LED support
- Betaflight support
- Light weight : 3.4g
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.