Naze 32 Afromini Flight Controller - Genuine
To configure requires FTDI programmer 3.3V
From 17/8/2015 ships as latest Rev3 board which supports serial RX (spektrum satellite or futaba sbus) with inbuilt signal inverter
This is a micro version of Naze32, designed for use with OpenAero32, baseflight or cleanflight
Perfect for a Mini Quad H Frame designed with space saving in mind this unit as thick as a business card and the size of a thumb (adult).
Designed and made in Japan by timecop these are one of the best (if not the best) sport flying flight controller on the marker today with the ability to add gps, telemetry, osd, bluetooth etc it really is an amazing piece of kit for its size and price, though requires a fair bit of reading to configure and get running.
Configurable with baseflight and an FTDI header or bluetooth unit - any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Only works with ppm style receivers, such as Frsky, spectrum.
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP085 Barometer (rev0)
- BMP180 Barometer (rev1)
- BMP280 Barometer (rev3)
- Only supports PPM RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1, rev3)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode, rev0)
- Battery voltage monitor (rev3)
- Futaba s.bus inverter built in (rev3)
- Buzzer output (rev3)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Currently shipping version can be powered with up to 16V