SP Racing Flight Controller F3 - Acro
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community.
Note that picture depicts deluxe version - this product page if for Acro only.
- Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- Compact - Only 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- 8 PWM Inputs
- 36 I/O Connections
- 72Mhz Clock Speed
- 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- 64Mb Flash Storage
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~6 grams
- Acro version is without Compass and Barometer Sensors
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.