Full Metal Racing Kakute F3 Flight Controller V1.0
This product is currently sold out.
"Kakute" named after ancient Japanese fighting rings, forged from steel, adorned with four metal spikes for attacking the enemy when least expected, favoured by the Kunoichi Ninjas.
The Full Metal Racing "Kakute" is a full featured F3 flight controller, with easy solder pad connections, standard 36x36mm layout, 6050 MPU which is less susceptible to high frequency vibration, high voltage input (up to 6s with ability to cope with up to a 42V spike) on-board regulated 5V 1A BEC for powering the flight controller, FPV camera and rx.
Thanks to nellik manual available for download here
- All solder pad hookup
- 6050 MPU (less susceptible to high frequency vibration)
- 42V input 5V 1.1A output regulator (note that up to 800ma is available external devices)
- Compatible with Clean/Beta,Race Flight
- 8mb black box built in
- STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to centre of holes
- Weight: 4.2g
Thanks to nillek manual available for download here
Thank's to CrobleFPV for beta testing and the vid