Full Metal Racing Kakute F3 Flight Controller V1.0FMR-KAKUTE-V1.0
"Kakute" named after ancient Japanese fighting rings, forged from steel, adorned with four metal spikes for attacking the enemy when least expected, favoured by the Kunoichi Ninjas.
The Full Metal Racing "Kakute" is a full featured F3 flight controller, with easy solder pad connections, standard 36x36mm layout, 6050 MPU which is less susceptible to high frequency vibration, high voltage input (up to 6s with ability to cope with up to a 42V spike) on-board regulated 5V 1A BEC for powering the flight controller, FPV camera and rx.
Thanks to nellik & thumpa V3 manual available for download here
- All solder pad hookup
- 6050 MPU (less susceptible to high frequency vibration)
- 42V input 5V 1.1A output regulator (note that up to 800ma is available external devices)
- Compatible with Clean/Beta,Race Flight
- 8mb black box built in
- STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to centre of holes
- Weight: 4.2g
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.
Thanks to nillek V2 manual available for download here
Thank's to CrobleFPV for beta testing and the vid
We Also Recommend
FMR 1550MAH 4S 120C EXTREME LIPO BATTERY PACK