FrSKY Taranis X9E 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick
With a slightly retro, cool look and feel, the FrSky Taranis X9E or "Tray" Taranis is very closely related to the enormously popular and wholly reliable Taranis Plus (X9D).
This is a 16 channel radio (expandable to 32) and has all the features we have come to expect from a Taranis transmitter including full telemetry, speech, channel mixing, different flight modes, multiple model memory, the list goes on and of course the amazing OpenTX firmware, which has been optimised, remains the heart of the machine.
The X9E comes with improved gimbals and a daylight readable LED screen at the top to display telemetry data. There is also Bluetooth connectivity for data transfer.
Once again FrSky have put together a premium quality radio control transmitter and have delivered it for a fraction of the cost of similar products on the market.
***CTICK/RCM AUSTRALIAN COMPLIANCE***
***INCLUDES X6R RECEIVER***
- Metal front panel
- Upper and lower information screens
- 6 potentiometers and 8 switches
- 2 potentiometer slots ansd 8 switch slots for extension
- 16 chanels/ up to 32 channels
- Two module two frequency system
- Receiver lock
- Low latency and high precision
- Full telemetry
- Real time flight data logging
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and Adjustment
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Removeable hand rests
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Model:Taranis X9E
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Number of Channels: 16 Channels (extensible to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~60C
- 1 X Taranis X9E Transmitter
- 1 X X6R Receiver
- 1 X Neck Strap
- 1 X Carry Case
- 1 X 9.6V MiMH 2000maH Battery
- 1 X SD Card
A top of the range 16 Channel X6R receiver from FrSky! (6 normal PWM outputs and all 16 channels on the dedicated S.BUS output)
While the X6R is no bigger than most other 6 channel receivers, it has much more capability. The Smart Port supports the full range of hub-less sensors as well as the older hub analog sensors and the A2 port on the bottom allows you to connect an FBVS-01 battey voltage sensor for basic external voltage monitoring by pulling the jumper out if you prefer that to the integrated telemetry.
Six standard servo outputs are by the X6R and you can access all 16 channels by using the S.BUS line with S.BUS supported servos or use a FrSky S.BUS Decoder for the full 16 channels.
The X6R is also backward compatible! In D8 mode it works with the DHT, DJT, DFT and DHT-U transmitter modules. In this mode you only have access to 8 channels but you still get to use the new Smart Port and digital sensors!
This is the perfect receiver for the FrSky X9D Taranis, with its built in XJT Module or any of the D8 systems to take advantage of the new digital Smart Port sensors.
- Solid RF link
- Inbuilt telemetry
- Up tp 16 channels supported by S.BUS
- Smart port enabled
- Upgradable firmware
- Dimension: 47mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight: 12.2g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA @ 5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
All 16 channels requires the FrSky X9D/X9E Taranis, or the XJT module.
For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky X9D/X9E Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules