FrSKY M9-R Hall Sensor Gimbal for Taranis X9D & X9D Plus (1pcs)04100061
FrSky M9-R Gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Taranis X9D/X9D Plus Transmitter.
The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control. The combination of a hall sensor gimbal and included lotus stick ends will assure that your thumbs or fingers are with one with the radio. It has a red or black metal body to give it that race-ready look.
Please Note: Purchase is for 1 x Gimbal, please select red or black from dropdown menu before adding to cart.
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
We Also Recommend
FrSKY M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal For Taranis X9D & X9D Plus (1pcs)
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends