FatShark Dominator HD3 Core FPV GogglesFSV1076-02
Fat Shark's HD3 Core kit is a simple, cost-effective approach to the best FPV headset on the field. Shipping with only the core accessories, the HD3 Core still delivers the most powerful, versatile and portable FPV goggle experience
FAT SHARK's HD3 Core kit is a simple, cost-effective approach to the best FPV headset on the field. Shipping with only the core accessories, the HD3 Core still delivers the most powerful, versatile and portable FPV goggle experience -- all at an improved price point.
To streamline the system, the Core comes with an 18650 battery case (cells not included) instead of a traditional LiPo battery. AV and HDMI cables are also not included in this kit.
HD3 ships with new lower profile Velcro backed (removable) faceplate foam for a more accommodating fit. The FOV on the HD3 has been dialed back to 42 degrees to maintain a large screen experience while delivering crisp optical performance for OSD readability.
- FOV 42°Diagonal
- 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
- SVGA 800 X 600 Native Display
- HDMI input mode 800x480 16:9 ratio
- Side/Side 3D
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- High definition media interface720p Support
- Modular Head Tracker Bay
- Modular Receiver Bay
- DCin: 7-13V (2S/3S)
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Integrated Analog DVR (does not supportHD recording)
- DominatorHD3 Headset with fan-equipped faceplate
- Zipper Case
- 18650 battery holder with LED Indicator - requires 18650 non-protected flat top style battery such as Sony VTC6 (not included)
Optional Accessories; (Receiver module is not included, sold separately)
- 5.8GHz FatShark with Raceband, 1G3 FatShark, 2.4GHz FatShark Modules
- For eyeglass wearers, optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately - note custom diopters may be required for some eye sight conditions
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)
- Exposing the lens to direct light sources will result in LCD damage.
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module