ImmersionRC 5.8GHz 25mW Video Transmitter A CE Certified NexwaveRF Powered Video Link (Fatshark)TX_5G8_25
ImmersionRC introduces their 5.8GHz 25mW video transmitter, a CE certified NexwaveRF powered video link.
European RTT&E regulations place a limit of 25mW on 5.8GHz video transmitters. The 25mW version of this compact transmitter complies with these regulations, but yet retains all the great features and innovative technologies used by ImmersionRC’s higher powered versions.
Combine this CE-legal 25mW transmitter with a 13dBi Circularly Polarized patch antenna, and achieve multi-km video link range with ease. Traditional robust ImmersionRC design, with plug and fly simplicity.
The ImmersionRC 25mW transmitter is based on the super stable 5.8GHz NexwaveRF band making it Fatshark compatible. It also has a dedicated 5v output for the FPV camera matched with the standardized 5 pin connector, which makes it plug-and-play compatible with most systems. These features make this one of the best all-around CE certified FPV transmitters available.
- 25mW transmitting power
- NexwaveRF based
- 5V output for FPV camera
- Small Size
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5v cameras
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- RF Module: NexwaveRF
- Power supply: 2s-6s LiPo (6v – 25v)
- Power out (to camera): 5V, 350mA max
- Transmitting power: 25mW
- Operating Frequency: 5.8GHz (5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860Ghz)
- Dimensions: 50 X 23 X 12 mm
- Weight: 22g (with dipole antenna)
- White connector on the back of the transmitter is for connecting an ImmersionRC TinyTelemetry accessory. (adds Telemetry data to the audio channel for Antenna tracking)
- This is not a plug and play replacement for the Vortex TX. Vortex modules can be found here
Notice: The use and operation of this product in the Australia and many other countries may require an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that you comply with the rules and regulations regarding radio transmitters in your country. NextFPV is not responsible for your actions if you choose to use this product.
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
ImmersionRC RF Power Meter V2
ImmersionRC DUO 5800 V4.1 5.8GHZ A/V Diversity Receiver "Race Edition"