Dinogy 1S 3.7V 220mAh 50C LIPO BATTERY PACK (5pcs)LE-61PS52
High-quality, High-capacity batteries for better performance and flight times.
Price is for 5 piece pack.
Dinogy Lipos use the latest Nano Conductive Technology to create batteries that can handle over 200 cycles, retain power output, and maintain a lower internal resistance than other batteries.These batteries have been used to win multiple competitions all over the world.
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Cells: 1S (3.7V)
- Capacity: 220mAh
- Constant discharge: 50C
- Size: 45x10x5mm
- Approx weight: 5.1g
- Standard connector (pico molex) (not PHP2.0)
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
We Also Recommend
FMR 1350mAh 4S 95c TETRAGON Lipo battery pack