IMR 18500 HP Li-ion Battery 22A 1100mAh to suit FrSKY X-Lite (2pcs)IMR18500
2 x PCS IMR18500HP 3.7V 22A High Drain Rechargeable 18500 Li-Ion Battery - 1100mAh
Suits FrSKY X-Lite radio
From our testing in the X-Lite these batteries fit nicely and gave a full day of flying.
Note: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as lithium batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Nominal Capacity 1100mAh
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 0.5h (500 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Weight (g): 32.1 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.15 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Height (mm): 49.4 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Protected: No
- Top (positive side): Flat top (Unprotected)
- Model: IMR18500HP
- 2 x IMR18500HP 3.7V 22A High Drain Rechargeable 18500 Li-Ion Battery - 1100mAh
- Never completely discharge Li-Ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-Ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge.
- Do not store your Li-Ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Disposal must only be at designated battery recycling depot.
We Also Recommend
Dinogy 1S 3.7V 220mAh 50C LIPO BATTERY PACK (5pcs)