LOOKING TO BUY A MATEK F405 MINI FLIGHT CONTROLLER IN AUSTRALIA? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE LIVE CHAT US, WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Matek has miniaturized their already very popular F405 AIO Flight Controller. The F405 Mini was designed to be smaller and lighter than its bigger brother, and the 20x20mm mount allows for more space to work with on your build.
This flight controller was designed to be paired with the Matek FCHUB-A5.
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- IMU: 32K ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Support 32K Gyro update & 16K PID Loop
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: 32M(256) Flash
- VCP, UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5
- Built-in inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- PPM/UART Shared: UART2-RX
- SoftSerial & Camera control supported on S5 & S6
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10
- Current Sensor: No (FCHUB-A5 option)
- BEC 5V: No (FCHUB-A5 option)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.300mA for Spektrum RX
- I2C1 SDA & SCL available
- WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- 2x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red)
- 6x PWM / DShot outputs without conflict
- 5x UARTs
- 1x 14pin top mounted FFC Slot for FCHUB-A5 connection
- 28x28mm PCB with 20mm mounting holes
- F405-MINI Flight Controller
- 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x brass grommets M3 to M2
- 2x 0.5mm*14Pin 3cm Flexible Flat Cable
- Downloads and setup information can be found here.
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.