TBS ETHIX MR STEELE SILK MOTOR V2A-TBSS-MSSV2:1971
Following the success of the TBS Mr.Steele SILK V1, the V2 addresses all complaints about the motor. After 1 year of collecting feedback, improvements and tests, we present the V2 of the best freestyle motor!
- Steel shaft for added durability
- Bottom-less design to reach a incredible 28.5g weight
- Two types of "motor pants" (patent pending) to protect the motor
- Changed from C-Clip to 2.0mm Hex screw
- Improved bearings
- The end result is a more durable, refined motor with all the same performance properties that pilots have come to love.
We made a motor to match the flying style and requirements of one of the most popular miniquad FPV pilots, Mr.Steele! It's a motor built for longevity, consistency and silky smooth feel.
Innovation is the most crucial component in an ever-evolving, fast paced market. Motors are no exception. Introducing the patent-pending "Motor Pants" for Mr.Steele motors! Pilots can now quickly swap between a beginner-type "motor bumper", a intermediate "motor bottom", or the "commando"-version of the Mr. Steele motors. By making the Motor Pants from a flexible composite polymer, we gain durability over standard aluminum bottoms and provide on-demand protection from dirt or impacts. Should a bumper break on an impact, simply swap it out for a new one. It's evolution done the right way!
Unlike most companies, TBS and ETHIX look after your bottom-line: The new bell fits the old motor! So if you are a Steele V1 owner and you'd like to upgrade to the steel shaft and c-clip free design without breaking the bank, simply get a set of motor bells instead of the full motor. The swap is quick and painless. You'll miss out on motor pants, but that's okay :)
- Stator size: 2306
- kV rating: 2345kV
- Weight: 28.5g
- Rating: 1S - 4S
- Color: white
- Windings: by hand
- Awesomeness factor: over 9000
- Stator lamination: None of your business
- 1x TBS Mr Steele 2345kv V2 motor
- 2x Motor Pants (Bumper and Bottom)
- 4x Mounting screws M3x6.5
- 1x Aluminum Low-Profile Prop nut