BetaFPV Beta65X 2S Whoop Quadcopter313360
This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
- Beta65X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high-performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta65X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light the frame is customed for the Beta65X. A total weight of 26g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 1S 300mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / FullSpeed DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Batteries: 300mah 1S Lipo HV Batteries
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S lipo
- Cotinue current: 6A
- Peak current: 10A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
- Z02 AIO Camera VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
On the Beta65X, it is the customed version with VTX board and camera board split.
- 1 x Beta65X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 x Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 x 300mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries
- 1 x Spare Canopy
The Beta65X drone also comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There is only one choices for the Beta65X battery -- PH 2.0 option for you. The two 260mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot in design, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta665X is a customed version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it have all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
To change the frequncy or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
The FC Board
- Upgraded to V1.2. Support programmable LED but LED holder on 65X frame unavailable
- Upgraded from 260mah batteries to 300mah batteries
Frsky Receiver Firmware Explanation
- BETA65X Frsky receiver is pre-flashed FCC firmware.
- If your radio controller uses EU-LBT firmware, you have to flash the firmware of the Frsky receiver to EU-LBT firmware. Otherwise, you can't bind successfully (all Australian delivered Frsky Radios will be FFC be default)
BETA65X Speed Test by Daniel Sugano
Detailed review about Beta65X by Daniel Sugano.
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC Vortex 150 Mini Racing Quadcopter
ImmersionRC Vortex 180 Racing Quadcopter
ImmersionRC Vortex 230 Mojo International Version