FatShark PilotHD V2 720p 30fps HD FPV CameraFSV1242
The PilotHD V2 has packed even more performance into its tiny 27x25x23mm size. The V2 improves on the original with no detectable lag and full 30 fps on the analog out during recording. Colors are now more natural for beautiful onboard HD footage. The release of the new PilotHD V2 corresponds with the recent explosion of mini quad racers looking for a single camera solution that has both impressive analog and HD performance.
This 720p HD camera records 30 fps at an impressive 15Mbps and is equipped with a 1/2.5” 5MP imager usually only found on full sized HD cameras. The metal cased shell ensures it will survive impacts while minimizing RF interference with RC controls. For lightweight applications, the camera case can be removed to drop its weight from 33g to 11g.
The FPV specific features include real time analog output (default PAL, can be updated to NTSC), no automatic shutdown under any circumstances, large FOV and a tiny RF signature (UHF RC controller friendly).
- 720p 30fps HD video
- 1/2.5" 5MP digital CMOS imager
- Removable alloy casing
- On-board MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32Gb)
- Compact size
- Imager: 1/2.5” 5MP digital CMOS imager
- Resolution: 720p (1280x720), 30 fps, 15Mbps
- Format: AVI file, MJPG compression
- Memory Card Support: MicroSD support up to 32Gb card
- Power: 5V (powered off TX)
- Power Consumption: 250mA @5V
- Output: PAL analog live out
- Lens: 3.6mm IR coated 120°diagonal FOV lens
- Lens Dimensions: 12x14mm
- Case Dimensions: 27x25x23mm
- Weight: 33g (11g uncased)
- Pilot HD 720p Camera
- Connection cable compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC transmitters
- Lens cleaning cloth
We Also Recommend
IMMERSIONRC RACE BAND 600MW 5.8GHz A/V TRANSMITTER
ImmersionRC Aura 3 LED Strip (2 LED strips)
HYPERLITE FLOSS 3.0 LITE RACE FRAME "5 INCH"