BDX240 FPV racer
The BDX240 was designed from the outset with one goal in mind – winning races!
This unique frame was created by NewcastleFPV local steadly1 to fill a gap in his racing arsenal. He needed a frame that was strong, fast, and would protect his GoPro™ during tight warehouse and urban racing.
With generous camera tilt already built in and tough CNC cut 3mm carbon side plates your valuable gear is always protected. The HD Camera mount is sized to accept most modern GoPro™ form cameras and will fit a LayerLens for added security. The lowered rear deck allows for many different gear configurations whilst also providing space on top for a 4S LiPo to sit within the slipstream of the front cage giving a compact and streamlined racing machine.
Even with all that beautiful 3mm carbon the BDX240 is no heavyweight. At 140g bare it is only 15g heavier than a Blackout Mini H and around 30g lighter than a complete QAV250!
Speaking of the QAV250, steadly1 has also made the base plate compatible with the QAV250 PDB giving you the option of cleaning up your wiring and ESCs even further.
Each frame kit includes
- 3mm carbon “unibody” base plate
- 3mm carbon “roll-cage”
- 1.5mm carbon camera and decking plates
- All required fixers and fasteners (black steel screws)
- BDX240 FPV Racer
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm 3K Taiwan Carbon Fiber Matte finish
- Wheelbase: 240mm
- Weight: 140g (AUW with GoPro and 1300mah 3S = 600g | 1300mah 4S = 650g)
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: Standard M3 slotted mounting patterns (22xx size motors only)
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit 33mm board camera or cased micro cameras
- HD Camera: To suit GoPro™ form action cameras
- Motors: Cobra 2204/2300kv
- ESCs: ZTW 18 Opto Lite
- Flight Controller: Naze32 Acro
- Propellers: HQProp 5045BN
- Battery: Tattu 1300mah 4S 45-90C or 1300mah 75-150c (for constant WOT :)
- Receiver: FrSky X4R-SB
- Flight Camera: Sony Super HAD II CC1570 board camera
- Video Transmitter: ImmersionRC 25mw 5.8ghz VTX