Betaflight F7 RV1 Flight ControllerBFF7
Betaflight F7 is here and it features a completely new layout. Top mounted solder pads ensure ease of access for the even the trickiest of builds. The Betaflight F7 features dual gyros so the user can have their choice of which one to use, either the tried and true MPU6000, or the ICM20608. You’ll find the specs listed below:
- Simplistic Layout
- Two Gyro options
- Betaflight OSD
- Filtered output for FPV systems
- Smart Audio/Tramp Telemetry compatibility
- 4 uarts (can read inverted and univerted signals)
- Camera Control
- Blackbox via flash memory
- 30.5x30.5 FC mounting
Programmable LEDs, Flash Memory, individual pad for camera control, labeled Smart Audio/Tramp TX1 next to VTx soldering pads. Labeled Smart Port TX2 pad next to Sbus/Ibus/DSM2 UART6 Tx, 5v and 3.3v pads (user selection based on type of receiver used), four pads for ESC telemetry connected to RX1.(Each pad placed near corners of the board)
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.
We Also Recommend
BARDWELL F4 FLIGHT CONTROLLER V2 - JBF4 AIO FC BY RDQ WOSD 3-6S
WHITENOISE SYNERGY F4 AIO FLIGHT CONTROLLER REVISION F