BetaFPV 1s Lipo LiHV Charger Board312794
This charger makes field charging your model plane, drone, or quadcopter easy! Just take any 3s or 4s lipo with an XT60 connector and plug it in to this charger and charge dozens of 1s packs. You could also use a wall adapter as supply power so you can continuously charge at home. Once supplied with a 3s or 4s battery, just plug your 1s batteries into the charger to start charging. When you connect a discharged 1s battery to the charger the corresponding ports LED light will turn red until the battery is fully charged. Once charged, the LED will turn green and you can remove your 1s battery and fly!
Here is the review of this item by C Ray Tech
- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Weight: 36g
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
- 1 x BetaFPV 1S Lipo LiHV Charger Board
We Also Recommend
TATTU 450MAH 1S 95C 3.8V HIGH VOLTAGE 95C LIPO BATTERY PACK WITH JST-PHR PLUG - LONG PACK
TATTU 500MAH 1S 95C 3.7V 95C LIPO BATTERY PACK WITH JST-PHR PLUG
Tattu 220mAh 1s Lipo Battery Pack (5pcs)