Betafpv has released the Advanced Kit 2 - It is an amazing RTF package that competes with the Emax Tinyhawk II RTF
The Advanced Kit 2 has a Betafpv LiteRadio 2 Transmitter, BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles and Meteor 75 lite, it is an excellent choice for the beginners. The remote has included built-in 350mAh 2S Battery, bound before it shipped out, perfect for the starter use. This kit is perfect for someone with no experience or a little experience, everything needed to get into drone flight is in this box. This is a complete bundle that every pilot will need.
BETAFPV FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 - the best choice for those, who are not only want to start stepping into the FPV hobby but also want to take a good peek into FPV racing drones from the beginning. To bring the top of the line flying experience to every user, all the high-quality items to start an FPV racing are included in this advanced kit 2. Including BETAFPV Team especially launch the new meteor 75 lite drone, all loved LiteRadio 2 transmitter and the VR01 FPV goggle. Let's enjoy the brilliant little bag of fun！
- Meteor75 lite equipped with lite 1S brushless FC with silverware firmware, featured 1102 18000KV motor and Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propeller, only weight 28.8g, pilots can get 3-4min with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery.
- LiteRadio 2 Transmitter features a built-in charging module and supports USB charging. With a redesigned power button it makes it the LED indication crystal clear. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training.
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles has 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, which is specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplanes. Adopts an ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
- User manual included, with all necessary information needed in the user manual, pilots will master FPV drone easier. The FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 is really a great RTF kit to get started indoor and outdoor FPV racing.
- All parts are stored in a special customized carry case, which provides better protection and easy to carry.
Meteor75 Lite Drone
For a better-looking appearance and to increase the durability, we specially redesigned the Meteor75 frame. It makes the meteor75 lite looks refreshing and unique. Also, meteor75 lite is the first drone that is equipped with Lite 1S Brushless FC. Featured 1102-18000KV Motor and Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propeller(1.5mm shaft), pilots can get great speed and power. Comes with BT2.0 connector, lots of problems of Ph2.0 like voltage sag has been solved perfectly, pilots can enjoy 3-4 minutes flight with BT2.0 450mAh battery.
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter comes with the Frsky D8 protocol. It's designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by OpenTX firmware. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training.
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Spare Parts List
Comes with spare parts including 2 pcs BT2.0 450mAh battery, 1pc BT2.0 battery charger & tester, super portable for charging. What's more, the Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs. We also provided 4 props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.
- 1 * Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 2 * Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh battery
- 1 * Props Removal Tool
- 1 * User Manual
If the frame is deformed before flying, please adjust the frame to its normal shape first. Ensure that the propellers won't scratch against the frame duct and the motors could spin smoothly.
If the drone crashed or the Props are rolled into something, please push down the SA switch on the radio transmitter immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.