Introducing radix, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed.
The fastest STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz, as well as the industry leading Bosch gyro for an unparalleled flight performance!
Integrated BAROMETER, a necessity for long range flyers! How high are you?
Never run out of space with the MicroSD card slot for logging enthusiasts!
A dedicated camera control pad for changing camera settings in the field!
FOUR full hardware serial ports (UARTs), making it easy to use telemetry, change VTX settings, without ever running out of ports! Two of them feature signal inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort, allowing for a flawless
RADIX FC FEATURES
- Best setup manual ever made
- Improved form factor for easier soldering of PDB / 4-in-1 ESC underneath RADIX FC
- Plug-and-play stacking on RADIX PB or Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC using soft cables for vibration isolation
- Graphical OSD - the only flight controller running BF with this feature
- Customizable OSD logos using the BrainFPV Logo Customizer
- STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz
- Better sensors - Bosch BMI160 gyro, proven on RE1 (pilots are raving about it)
- Integrated barometer - so you always know how high you are
- MicroSD card slot for logging
- Integrated silicone grommets for vibration isolation
- Dedicated camera control pad for changing camera settings
- Dedicated RGB LED output for programmable LEDs
- Four full hardware serial ports (UARTs) - two of them have signal inverters that are automatically enabled or disabled, so they can be used with S.Bus or SmartPort
- 6 motor outputs with support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Supports Betaflight
- Engineered and tested in the USA
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.