Brix 5" - X Frame
BRIX race frames feature a common chassis (centre pod) between the different models. Your multi rotors are full of hundreds of dollars worth of sensitive electronics, and too many frame designs leave these components exposed and vulnerable, with some even using them as structural components. The BRIX centre pod uses 2mm interlocking carbon fibre and has extremely rigid qualities whilst also protecting your components from impacts. .
Designed for the HS1177 camera, we recommend 20-30A esc's depending on your motor choice and prop combination. LittleBee 20A, Aikon 30A, KISS 24A all mate nicely with the frame arm thickness. Accepts any standard size flight controller, including the KISSFC, Naze32, LuxFC etc.
Please Note: The Brix is a very tight build and we highly recommend soldering your wires to the PDB first - then soldering them to your ESCs
Included with your Brix frame:
- 1x 2mm carbon fibre bottom plate
- 1x 2mm carbon fibre middle plate
- 1x 2mm carbon fibre top plate
- 4x 6mm carbon fibre arms
- 2x 2mm carbon fibre side plate
- 1x 2mm carbon fibre rear plate
- 2x 2mm carbon fibre camera plate
- 4x M3x20mm nylon screw (FC PDB stack studs)
- 8x M3x1mm nylon washer (space PDB from threaded inserts)
- 4x M3x6mm nylon spacer (space PDB and FC)
- 5x M3 nylon nuts (fix FC and PDB to nylon studs)
- 6x M3x8mm SS screw (fix top plate to stand offs)
- 10x M3x11mm SS screw (fix bottom, arm, mid to threaded inserts)
- 6x M3x16mm SS screw (fix bottom, arm, mid to standoffs)
- 20x M3x9mm SS screw (fix motors to arms)
- 4x M3x28mm aluminium standoff
- 12x M3 threaded insert
- The USB port can now be accessed through the slot in the rear plate.