CADDX TURTLE 1080P 60FPS MINI HD FPV CAMERA W/ DVR
- Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
- Horizontal: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC/PAL,changeable
- Video Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 720@60fps
- Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
- FPV FOV: 155°
- Recording FOV: 170°
- Mini Illumination: 0.1lux
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- Lens: Full-Size Turbo Eye Lens
- Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V (low consumption)
- OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
- Video Files: MOV
- ELectronic shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- Dimension: SD Slot Module 28*29mm / Camera 19*19mm (installed with 20*20mm, expand to 30*30mm )
- Working Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Net weight: 12g(more or less)
- Color: Red
- RIGHT BUTTON: Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
- LEFT BUTTON: Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
- DOWN BUTTON: Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
- MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is the menu button.
Notice: The camera need at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
Notes: If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory,
and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.
- 1 x Caddx Turtles Camera
- 1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
- 1 x Bracket for camera
- 2 x Extended bracket for 1080P HD recorder
- 1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 3 set x Screw
- 1 set x Copper cylinders
- 1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card