CellMeter 8 - Lipo Battery Checker & Servo TesterCELLMETER8
A vital tool for anyone in the RC hobby!
As a rule checking your cell voltages before hooking up a LiPO (or most other types of RC batteries) is mega important to make sure you have well balanced pack as well being fully charged before you start off. Equally important for longevity of your expensive packs is to check the end voltages, that way you can adjust your run time and avoid over discharging and shortening pack life.
The cellchecker 8 is powered directly from the balance port and takes only a few seconds to check your battery condition.
Also features backlit display, slow discharge battery balancing (best for only slightly out of balanced cells) and a handy servo tester.
- Discharge Current: 1A
- Balance Current: 1A
- Battery Voltage Test Precision: 0.001V
- Battery Type: Can test Li-Po/Li-lon/Li-Fe(2-8S),NiCd/NiMH(4-8S) battery
- Servo Test Range: 1000-2000us or 500-2500us
- High visibility backlit LCD display screen
- Port for balance plug for up to 8 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries
- Can be used as servo tester to test standard and narrow servo.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
- Can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries.
- Measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference
We Also Recommend
TOOLKITRC M8S 400W 18A CHARGER, CELL CHECKER,, SERVO & SIGNAL TESTER
XT60 TO 4IN1 CHARGE CABLE FOR ISDT, TOOLKITRC AND OTHER XT60 INPUT CHARGERS