Fli14+ (14CH Mini Flysky AFHDS 2A w/RSSI) Receiver
- Channel: 14CH
- Protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Antenna Length: 70mm (Dual Antennas)
- Input Voltage: 4-6.5V DC
- Weight: 1.7g
- Size: 25x15x5mm
- Color: Black
- Signal Output: IBUS
- RSSI Output: Channel14
- No ground interference (Transmitting and receiving 1 m from the ground): more than 500m
- Customized for Betaflight
- RSSI Display Via OSD without any hack compatible with all Flysky AFHDS-2A protocol transmitter
- Telemetry Output: RSSI & RX Battery
- RSSI Via Channel14 (Aux10 in Betaflight)
NOTE: This receiver is NOT for FRSKY (Taranis Etc) transmitters. It is designed to work with FLYSKY (Nirvana, i6S etc) transmitters. If in doubt email us to check before purchase.
1. Power the Fli14+ Receiver, while pressing and holding the bind button
2. The LED will start to blink fast, which indicates the receiver is in binding mode.
3. Enter binding mode on the suitable Transmitter and the LED on the receiver will turn into a solid state which indicates binding is successful.