FMR 3850mAh 2s Transmitter Pack for FrSKY QX7 - Lipo BatteryFMR38502S
Replacing your NiMh transmitter battery with a dedicated LiPo transmitter pack brings a new dimension to transmitter functionality. Gone are the days of the constant need to keep your Tx battery charged or topped off, and never again will you have to worry about having your Tx battery die at the field.
Note that this battery may be a tight fit, which is part of the design so that the battery doesn't rattle around in the radio. Also if you have an earlier QX7 you may need to remove the AA battery tray if it is installed.
NOTE: Please do not choose expedited shipping unless you live in greater Sydney as batteries cannot be shipped by Air.
- Cell Count: 2S (7.4V)
- Capacity: 3,850mah
- Dimensions: 71mm x 51mm x 19mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 139g
- Charge Rate: 1C / Do Not Attempt Higher Charge Rates
- Charge Plug: JST
- Balance / X7 discharge plug: JST-SYP
PLEASE NOTE: A XT60 to JST cable is required to charge this battery on most types of chargers.
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.
We Also Recommend
Dinogy 1S 3.7V 220mAh 50C LIPO BATTERY PACK (5pcs)