Supplied as a simple, plug and play system, the sensor takes air pressure data from the pitot tube via 2 flexible silicone tubes (one from the pressure port and the other from the static port) and sends the data to your FrSky transmitter via your Smart Port equipped X-series receiver.
For accurate airspeed measurement, the pitot tube should be located in clean airflow, well away from propeller wash and exhaust residue.
This sensor can be "daisy-chained" together with other FrSky telemetry sensors such as battery voltage, current, RPM, variometer, and GPS to provide a complete data package.
- Capable of connecting directly to the telemetry receivers without a sensor hub.
- Simple installation
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full-duplex transmission.
- Type: ASS-70 Air Speed sensor
- Airspeed range: 0~270km/h (0~168mph)
- Operational Voltage: 4~10VDC
- Operational Current: 20mA @ 5V
- Dimensions: 33.3 x 22.3 x 12.6mm
- Pitot Tube: 101mm, dia 2.6mm
- Pitot Tube Hose: 1 m, 2.2mm ID, 3.8mm OD
- Weight: 7g (Sensor) 4g (Pitot)
Compatible with FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers - Such as X8R, X6R, X4R, XSR