The XP is a special receiver that is identical to the D8R-II Plus, but it has added the RSSI and CPPM outputs commonly used for FPV aircraft. CPPM can reduce wiring to some flight controllers, a single servo extension can carry all 8 channels to the flight computer. Furthermore, CPPM output can be used as a wireless trainer system (wireless trainer cable). The RSSI output is for use with On Screen Display (OSD) systems that are common in the First Person View (FPV) vehicles. (All FrSky telemetry receivers send RSSI levels back to the transmitter, but this receiver can output this data for use with an OSD.)
Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT, DJT, DHT, DHT-U, XJT
- Two external analog telemetry ports (A1&A2) and one digital data-stream port (Rx)
- RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM)
- When side port pins of A1 and X are connected by the jumper, A1 will change from external analog telemetry port to internal built-in battery voltage sensor
- Firmware upgradeable (FrSKY programmer required)
- Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
- Dimensions 55*25*14mm
- Weight 12.4g
- Operating Range full range (>1.5km)
- Operating Voltage Range 3.5~10V
- Operating Current 100mA
- Number of Channels 8ch PWM or CPPM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.