The FrSky L9R long range receiver has just raised the bar in 2.4ghz long range performance.
L9R receivers boast reception sensitivity that doubles the range of existing FrSky X Series receivers. The L9R supports 9 standard servo outputs and support for 12 channels using S.BUS.
This is the perfect long range receiver for the FrSky Taranis, with its built in XJT Module or any of the XJT module Series system with module based radios such as the Turnigy 9XR and 9XR Pro.
- Longer operating range: 2 times of the operating range for X-series receiver
- More channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port
- Wide voltage range for HV setups (4~10v)
- RSSI output
- Dimension: 46.25 x 26.6 x 14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19g
- Antenna: PCB Antenna
- Number of Channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port
- RSSI output: Analog RSSI output (0~3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Double the operating range or X-series receiver
- Compatibility: FrSky X-series Module (XJT) etc. in LR12 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON)
- FrSky Taranis X9D etc. in LR12 mode
Note: The L9R receiver is not compatible with FrSky V8, D8, and D16 Mode. The LR9 is a non-telemetry receiver and does not support data hub or smart port functions. The Bind and fail safe setting procedures vary from previous X series receivers, please see the instruction manual for details.