FRSKY NEURON 40S 40A ESC WITH BEC03111404
The Neuron 40s is the latest telemetry ESCs designed for the professional builder. No corners were cut in performance to bring to you this smaller feature-packed ESC. We’ve managed to reduce weight and diminish the size compared to the previous Neuron 40 allowing for more space in the fuselage. The BEC function is enabled by using the included jumper cap to reduce power to the desired voltage.
Telemetry is integrated with features like a high-precision current sensor, voltage sensor, motor RPM, power consumption and an ESC temperature sensor. Features like DShot signaling and adjustable SBEC voltage that can be changed via LUA script. Encased in a CNC aluminum case which not only protects the ESC but also acts as a heat sink aiding in heat dissipation. As with most of FrSky products, the Neuron Series is completely S.Port compatible, allowing full use of our line of S.Port telemetry sensors.
- Reduced size with equivalent performance as Neuron 40
- Protective jumper cap for enabling SBEC function
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Telemetry data for ESC: Voltage, Current (Resolution 125mA, Precision ±2%), RPM, Power Consumption, Temperature.
- Telemetry data for SBEC: Output Voltage, Current (Resolution 50mA, Precision ±2%).
- High-performance32-bit microprocessor
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- Adjustable SBEC (5A@5~8.4V) through LUA script or through FreeLink App with Airlink S wireless module
- Dimension: 39*19*11mm
- Weight: 32.2g
- Lipo Cells: 3~6S
- Adjustable SBEC Voltage: 5~8.4V (Voltage Step: 0.1V)
- Current: 40A
- Peak Current: 50A