FrSKY Taranis Q X7 Digital Telemetry Radio System 2.4GHz ACCST
FrSKY have put their reliable and well-known frequency hopping ACCST technology into the new Taranis Q X7 radio system with addition of full telemetry. All the usual Taranis features are used in this radio such as Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) alerts, Real-time Flight Data Logging and receiver matching.
The Taranis mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an ergonomic case with 6 programmable switches (4 x 3-position, 1 x 2-position, 1 x momentary) and two twist knobs. Set up your switches and controls how you want them.
Alerts can be presented in the form of audio speech outputs, sound or vibration alerts making this extremely user-friendly. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. As well as this there is the ability to use all your model files from the older TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E making it easy to get the new system up and working.
The FrSky Taranis Q X7 is a very versatile, cost-effective radio
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E.
- Open source firmware OpenTx installed.
- JR module expansion bay
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable using a 2s balance port for connection)
- Battery bay dimensions 92mm x 59mm x 17mm
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlight are on)
- Number of Channels: 16 channels
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card - not included)
- Compatibility: Inbuilt XJT module - FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Taranis Q X7-EU version is only compatible with X/LR series receivers EU version. - this listing is for NON-EU which is the standard used in Australia.
- Taranis Q X7 Radio System with centred gimbals (RCM/C'TICK compliant)
- Neck Strap
- Available in Snowy White or Piano Black (select from drop down before adding to cart)
- Micro SD-Card not included
- Battery not included
- Both gimbals are centre stick
Downloads & Links:
Thanks to Paul from BMSWEB for his review
How change to Mode1 / Mode2
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSKY Taranis X9D Plus 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick
FrSKY Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick
FrSky Taranis Q X7S Digital Telemetry Radio System 2.4Ghz ACCST