The X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 x 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The X7S ACCESS version features Hall-sensor gimbals and the PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- (*Batteries not included, 2 x 18650 Li-Ion batteries )
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 639g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V typ
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Strap
- 1 x EVA Bag
- Batteries not included. Requires 2 x 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
- Both gimbals are center stick
- Available in Ocean Blue or Carbon Fibre (select from the drop-down before adding to cart)