FrSky Taranis Q X7S Digital Telemetry Radio System 2.4Ghz ACCST
One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7S is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. In addition, the Taranis Q X7S also supports the wireless trainer function. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of a FrSky XJT module.
This radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Supports wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Operating Voltage Range： 6.5~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current ： 190mA@7.2V
- Number of Channels ：16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range： -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen ：128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories ：60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- Compatibility：FrSky receivers in the D8/D16/LR12 mode,Taranis Q X7S-EU version is not compatible with D8 mode.
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S Carbon Fibre Style (RCM/CTICK compliant)
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x FCX07 Charger
- 1 x Logo Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Bag
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSKY Taranis X9D Plus 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick
FrSKY Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tick