FrSKY Taranis X9E 2.4Ghz Digital Telemetry Radio System W/C'tickX9EMD2SC
Please note this is the last one in stock and there are a few scratches on the case and 1 dent. Please email email@example.com for photos before ordering.
With a slightly retro, cool look and feel, the FrSky Taranis X9E or "Tray" Taranis is very closely related to the enormously popular and wholly reliable Taranis Plus (X9D).
This is a 16 channel radio (expandable to 32) and has all the features we have come to expect from a Taranis transmitter including full telemetry, speech, channel mixing, different flight modes, multiple model memory, the list goes on and of course the amazing OpenTX firmware, which has been optimised, remains the heart of the machine.
The X9E comes with improved gimbals and a daylight readable LED screen at the top to display telemetry data. There is also Bluetooth connectivity for data transfer.
Once again FrSky have put together a premium quality radio control transmitter and have delivered it for a fraction of the cost of similar products on the market.
***CTICK/RCM AUSTRALIAN COMPLIANCE***
- Metal front panel
- Upper and lower information screens
- 6 potentiometers and 8 switches
- 2 potentiometer slots ansd 8 switch slots for extension
- 16 chanels/ up to 32 channels
- Two module two frequency system
- Receiver lock
- Low latency and high precision
- Full telemetry
- Real time flight data logging
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Antenna Status Detection and Adjustment
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Smart Port Supported
- Vibration Alerts
- Removeable hand rests
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Model:Taranis X9E
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Number of Channels: 16 Channels (extensible to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10~60C
- 1 X Taranis X9E Transmitter
- 1 X Neck Strap
- 1 X Carry Case
- 1 X 9.6V MiMH 2000maH Battery
- 1 X SD Card
- 1 X X6R Receiver
We Also Recommend
FrSky Taranis X-Lite COMBO with T-style Antenna and BRACE Lite & Long+Short Gimbal Stick Ends
FrSky Taranis X-Lite Pro 24CH Radio with new RF Module installed ACCESS Protocol and PARA Wireless Training System