FrSky X4R-SB 2.4Ghz 3/16ch SBUS Receiver (w/telemetry)
New from FrSky the X4R-SB is very similar to the D4R-II however has S/Bus output for up to 16 channels. In normal PWM mode it outputs 3 channels. Also is smart port enabled for a range of sensors.
Great for using with Pixhawk (supports max 8 channels) NAZA, KK2 (latest firmware must be loaded) can be used with Naze32 however a signal converter is required using a Rev5 board - Rev6 Naze32 now has built in signal inverter onboardPlease Note: Modifying this receiver from how it is originally supplied (removing casing/de-pinning etc) will void your warranty
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D8R-II & D6FR
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- External analog telemetry port (AD2)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS&CPPM compatible servos
- Number of Channels: 3ch - Conventional Channels, 16ch with SBUS
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: Full Range (>1.5km)
- Dimension: 40x22.5x6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
FrSky X-series modual (XJT, etc) & Taranis X9D in D16 Mode)
*Note: Does not work with D-series module.