FrSky X4R-SB 2.4Ghz 3/16ch SBUS Receiver (w/telemetry)
FrSky's X4R-SB receiver features 3 PWM outputs (normal servo) and 1 Sbus port that carries all 16 channels. Plus the exciting new Smart Port and a traditional A2 port are all located on the side port of the receiver. A FrSky FBVS can be connected to the A2 port for simple voltage monitoring.
Smaller than the X6R, but still packing 16 channels and the new Smart Port that supports the new hubless digital sensors! Or, connect the new vario, and then connect the old hub to use existing analog sensors.
SBus allows you to have access to all 16 channels. Alternatively, you can use something like the FrSky Sbus Decoder, this will allow you to add 4 normal servo outputs (pwm). You can also connect Sbus servos directly to the Sbus line. Just "Y" in as many SBus devices as you need.
Note: This version of the X4R does include the Sbus output and offers 3 channels via PWM. No CPPM output.
- RSSI (PWM) output
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than D8R-II & D6FR
- Two selectable failsafe setting options - native failsafe or user programmable failsafe
- External analog telemetry port (AD2)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky SBUS&CPPM compatible servos
- Number of Channels: 3ch - Conventional Channels, 16ch with SBUS
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA
- Operating Range: Full Range (>1.5km)
- Dimension: 40x22.5x6mm
- Weight: 5.8g
FrSky X-series modual (XJT, etc) & Taranis X9D in D16 Mode)
*Note: Does not work with D-series module.
- FrSky recently updated the antenna on the X4R-SB and the S6R. Replacement antennas for the updated version can be found here: FrSky Receiver Antenna 15 cm - IPEX Connector You can compare the height and width of your current antennas to determine which version you have.
- Modifying this receiver from how it is originally supplied (removing casing/de-pinning etc) will void your warranty