FU-RC Kore FPV Race Frame 190mm
Forged from 3 years of blood, sweat and tears from the creative genius Chris Kleinschmidt, the FU-RC Kore is now ready to break all speed records and stun onlookers with it's sleek carbon fibre goodness. Not for the faint hearted, this frame will take some time and skill to build with the results worthwhile should you accept the challenge. 5 weeks of laser guided wind tunnel testing ensuring that this magnificent piece of artwork cuts through the air with minimal resistance... so well even Cole trickle would be jealous.
**FMR EDITION IS NEW V2 FRAME**
**FRAME ONLY IS V1 FRAME**
- True x
- Trailing and leading edge aero
- 35 to 65° ratcheting camera angle adjustment in 5° increments
- 45g – 60g
- Taiwanese manufacturer
- Japanese resins and carbon
- Lab tested strength using Taiwanese made lab equipment
- Wind tunnel developed aerodynamics
- Use of patented core material
- Use of variable laminate technology not available in flat sheet carbon frames.