TALON F7 FUSION 20X20 FLIGHT CONTROLLERTALF7FUFC
Brand new Flight Controller from Heli-Nation is here and WOW! Using a dual gyro setup in 90° phase and a F7 processor will have your quad dialed in to the max!
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- 2x ICM20602 GYROS 90 deg phase
- Built in Betaflight OSD
- Up to 8S (36V) direct battery power
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- Built in voltage monitoring resistor
- 5V 2A BEC
- Dedicated LDO for Gyro, noise free gyro power
- Dedicated LDO for OSD, cleaner OSD signal
- Led strip shares 5V with 5V/2A BEC
- 6 UARTS: UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5, UART6
- Built in camera control pin with resistor and capacitor
- 5 Full UARTS with RX AND TX pins
- Logical pin layout for cleanest build possible
- 8 pin 4 IN 1 ESC plug
- Remapable LED pad for additional motor output
- TX3, RX3 can be used for I2C for external compass
- 5V, VBAT selectable VTX and CAM power
- 16M Blackbox flash chip
- No flicker VTX pit mode switch (positive switch)
- M4 Can be selected either led_strip signal or M4 signal for RPM filtering
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.