HGLRC XJB F440-TX20.V2 Omnibus F4 Flight Controller 40A BLHELI_32 ESC
HGLRC have done it again with this amazing 20x20 stack with 40A 4 in 1 ESC!!
So much power in such a small package!
The XJB stack represents incredible value, all jam-packed into a 20x20 format. Featuring betaflight OSD, switchable VTX with pitmode and a clean non swamping signal. 40A 4in1 ESC and enough CPU power to run 8k x 8k!
Flight Controller: HGLRC XJB F4 Flight Controller
- Weight: 17g
- Usage: for 65mm-250mm Frame Kit
- Micro F4 Flight Control Board ( D-Shot Version)
- MPU: MPU6000-SPI
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6, dual 8K.
- Black Box: Flash 16M
- Input Voltage: 2-5S Lipo
- Built-in Betaflight OSD to adjust PID
- BEC Output: 5V@3A
- Size: 25x25mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
- Receiver Support SBUS/PPM/DSMX
4 in 1 ESC: 40A BL32_40A 3-5S ESC BLHeli_32
- Input Voltage: 3-5S Lipo battery
- Constant Current: 40A
- Peak Current: 50A
- BEC Ouput: NO
- Firmware:32bit ESC with BLHELI_32 firmware
- Size: 27x27mm (main board) 32x34mm (including pad)
- Installation Hole:20x20mm,M2
- Weight: 5.2g
- MOS Tube: TOP QUALITY MOSFET
- Protocol: DSHOT1200/600/300/150/Oneshot125/42,MultiShotDamped mode
VTX: HGLRC XJB-TX20-V2.0 Mini FPV TX
- Output power: PIT/25mW/100mW/200mW/350mW switchable
- Control mode:BFOSD control(RX)/button
- BAT: 7-26V,BEC 5V-1A
- Video system: NTSC/PAL
- Antenna: IPEX
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Size: 24*24mm(L*W),Hole:20*20mm
- Weight: 2.5g
Warning: As with all video transmitters, do not power up the unit unless you have the antenna connected. Powering up a video transmitter with the no antenna will destroy the transmitter.
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.
We Also Recommend
Betaflight F4 Flight Controller