HyperLite F4 OSD Flight ControllerHYPF4OSD
Straight gold. The US currency should be backed by this FC! (Cory Ibanez)
HyperLite F4 OSD
One of the most popular FC’s is back and better than ever, combining an industry favorite layout with new feature sets for freestyle, long range, and racers. Finally, a board for every pilot!
The new Hyperlite F4 OSD takes the same celebrated ‘flat-bottomed’ layout (crucial for clean and tight builds) and adds a much appreciated OSD and SIX UART ports (more than any other board on the market!) for GPS, RX, SmartAudio, and even Camera Control.
And with more features, comes improved ease of use with a built-in 4-in-1 ESC socket and included harnesses for HobbyWing, AiKON AK32, and Spedix GS35 4in1 ESCs. The built-in solder pads mirror the 4in1 pad layout, so you can easily connect ANY ESC to this board to get features like current sensing and ESC telemetry (for the BL32 guys).
PLEASE NOTE: The Hyperlite F4 OSD uses it’s own BF target .bin, “PYRODRONEF4”.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 2-6S direct battery input
- 3.3V 100ma, 5V 1.2A BEC
- 5V Camera Power
- Built in configurable Betaflight OSD
- Flat bottom PCB for SUPER CLEAN builds
- 36x36 PCB with 30.5x30.5 mounting holes
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS),
- UART2 (FREE),
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY),
- UART4 (Free),
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- UART4 (Free)
- Built in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor)
- Plug and plug with the most popular 4-in-1 ESCs (HobbyWing, Airbot, Spedix, Aikon),with supplied cables
- Built in solder pads mirror of the 4-in-1 ESC socket
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
The ESC to FC connection harnesses sold up to 16/4/18 have incorrect pinout on the ESC side for Spedix & Hobbywing ESC's. Please refer ESC connection photos. Plugging in and powering up will fry the flight controller immediately. After 16/4/18 they should be correct however should still be checked to make sure pinouts are correct.
DO NOT CONNECT before fixing the pinout!
Please de-pin the esc side carefully using exacto knife or pair of fine tip tweezers. Please refer ESC connection photos.
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.
We Also Recommend
KISS FC - 32bit Flight Controller
BARDWELL F4 FLIGHT CONTROLLER V2 - JBF4 AIO FC BY RDQ WOSD 3-6S