Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! Super stiff frame for minimum resonance and 2806.5 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.200mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behavior; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts included to cover you and your antenna dead ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
- XING 2806.5 1300KV efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- 360° TPU protection, DJI cam protection and antenna mounts
- DJI FPV Air Unit, buttery-smooth 720p\120fps FPV feed (TPU soft mounted)
- No props in view (DJI Air unit record in 1080p/60fps)
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent from unwanted or unexpected drone behaviour.
- Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
FRAME // ：Chimera7
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Main body dimension: 285*199mm
- Bottom to top distance: 20mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 3mm (included TPU inserts)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 V2.1 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
- SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware Target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
ESC // SucceX 50A
- MCU: STM32F051
- Up tp 48kHz PWM frequency
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 50A / Burst: 60A
- BlHeli32 telemetry: Yes
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot1200, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: iFlight-BL32-4IN1
- Weight: 14.4g
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm/Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 43*39mm (including the power pads)
BNF // Parts list (Build)
Prebuilt and indoor tested Quadcopter
- 1x Chimera7 frame
- 1x GoPro TPU bottom stand incl. lock screw
- 1x DJI FPV camera
- 1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g 150mm antenna
- 2 sets x Gemfan tri-blade 7040 props (Set of 4 - Color may vary)
- 4x 20*250mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap (Color May Vary)
Please choose from DJI (if you are using the DJI remote) or Crossfire before adding to cart.
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.
Additional Suggested Parts (Not Included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.