The SucceX-D F7 V2.1 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard than your DJI module.
This the same flight controller used in the Chimera 7
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
FC // SucceX-D F7 TwinG
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Baro: YES
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 7.5g
- USB type-C
- SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
NOTE: The DJI Air Unit is not included in the package.
- Before soldering or mounting any flight controller, connect it to your PC and verify operation
- Incorrect soldering techniques will damage this board and void warranty. Please use the correct sized tip, temperature and technique. Temp controlled soldering irons (such as the TS100) are available for under $100 and will make soldering much easier.
- Lifted pads are a result of incorrect soldering techniques or excess mechanical pressure and will not be covered under warranty.
- USB ports must be handled with care, breakage of usb ports are not covered under warranty
- Always use a smoke stopper before powering your build for the first time.