ImmersionRC Duo5800 V4.1 5.8GHZ A/V Diversity Receiver "Race Edition"
ImmersionRC DUO5800 V4.1 5.8GHz Receiver "Race Edition"
ImmersionRC's newest version (4.1) of their popular 5.8GHz diversity receiver, the DUO5800 V4 now with 40ch including RaceBand.
This receiver includes the popular Fatshark/ImmersionRC 'NexWaveRF' series of A/V frequencies + 7 RaceBand channels and now also includes an additional 24ch for 5.8GHz. Now 1 receiver can cover almost all 5.8GHz frequencies.
The Duo is equipped with two buffered AV outputs which allows connection of goggles plus a recording device (or passenger goggles!) without the need for splitter cables.
The diversity receiver system automatically chooses the best signal reception between the two internal receivers, giving you the best picture possible.
Please Note: From 22/9/16 All DUO's supplied are black in colour.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with 'DC Short' antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz as standard, with 32 channel mode supporting most competitor's transmitters.
- Audible Low-battery alarm, Duo5800v4.1 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-16V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
- IRC/FatShark: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz
- IRC RaceBand: 5685, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917 MHz
- E Band: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- B Band: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- A Band: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
- 2 x antennas (3dBi 5.8Ghz omni-directional)
- 2 x 30cm AV cables (female RCA)
- 1 x 1m DC Power cable