ImmersionRC EzOSD FPV on Screen Display (XT60)
- No need for a PhD to install and configure.
- Robust design, reverse polarity protection, overvoltage protection
- Firmware upgrades without a PIC programmer, standard USB port (mini-USB B) on-board
- Simple, uncluttered display, just the essentials. ‘Which way is home’, and ‘how long can I stay up here’.
- Warnings for low battery voltage, pack capacity reached, too high, too far, etc.
- Periodic Amateur radio callsign broadcast, to comply with FCC regulations.
- OSD control from a spare servo channel (optional), or by direct link to the EzUHF Rx.
- Intuitive menu system, with onboard menu buttons
- After-flight debriefing, shows a summary of the flight: Max. altitude, max. distance, max. speed, average speed, distance flown, etc.
- 10Hz GPS update rate
- 100A Current sensor
- PAL/NTSC auto-detect
- Digital link to the EzUHF Receiver for full uplink status during flight.
- Uncluttered display, enjoy the view, not the OSD clutter!
The FPVers OSD
FPV is coming of age, and its time for FPV equipment to come of age also.
The EzOSD was created by FPVers with hundreds of hours of experience, after listening to the wishes of countless ‘Newbies’, and experienced pilots alike.
Who wants to spend hours in front of a PC, or wading through a manual, to setup an OSD. The EzOSD’s on-screen menu system is integrated, and accessed using three simple buttons. No need to hook up, and configure a R/C transmitter/receiver to access the setup menus!
The EzOSD module may be used stand-alone, and will offer navigation, and basic voltage measuring capabilities. For Gas models, this is generally all that is required for safe FPV flight.
The included 100A current sensor records not only the instantaneous current consumption, but also keeps track of the battery level, recording precisely the number of mAh consumed. Don’t be fooled by cheaper imitations which claim that a current sensor is not required!
All sensor data and the GPS position of the model, is sent down a telemetry link 10x/sec. The EzAntennaTracker displays this, and steers a directional antenna to always point to your model.
Its easy to exceed the maximum altitude, or distance, allowed for FPV (or any other flight) in your region. The EzOSD can be setup to warn you, when selected parameters are exceeded, for example, altitude > 120m.
Support is also provided to comply with Amateur radio callsign broadcast requirements. The EzOSD can automatically broadcast your callsign periodically.