ImmersionRC EzUHF 8-channel Receiver (Lite Edition)
The EzUHF 8 channel receiver (lite edition) is a super lightweight 8CH receiver for use with the ImmersionRC EzUHF system. It can provide long range control of your FPV model.
Compact Long-Range R/C Receiver
Lightweight, single-antenna version of the 8 channel receiver with a similar feature set.
The antenna input contains a 7-section ceramic low-pass filter, which silences interference from nearby high-power video transmitters on 900/1.2/2.4/… bands. Attenuation at 900MHz is > 40dB, at 2.4GHz > 75dB, right at the antenna input.
Mikrokopter Compatibility Programmable
MK mode, emits raw PPM on a chosen channel. The EzUHF Rx is an ideal receiver to use on Mikrokopters used for longer-range flights.
The ceramic filtering is a huge benefit on a small MK frame, which has a Video Tx antenna nearby.
EzLink connection to an EzOSD
No more guessing! the EzLink cable connects the EzUHF to an EzOSD on-screen display. All critical parameters are sent to the OSD, which displays them live on the display, and downlinks them along with the antenna-tracking telemetry.
A ground-based EzAntennaTracker displays the parameters on its LCD display, and the ImmersionPlayer application plots them on its Google-Earth™ overlay.
• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
• 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
• -113dBm Sensitivity
• Single Antenna configuration
• Ceramic filtered input, eliminates nearby high-power video Tx interference
• Mikrokopter mode, emits PPM on a chosen channel
• Vehicle mode, couples two chosen channels (ideal for coupling steering servos on monster trucks)
• USB Connection for easy firmware upgrades and advanced configuration
• EzLink connection to a EzOSD, providing in-flight display and telemetry down-linked parameters:
-RSSI Ant. 1
-SNR for each freq. bin
• Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with standard 433/70cm band antennas
• 8 standard servo connectors
• Failsafe, preset by button on the EzUHF transmitter
Power Requirements: 4.8~6V, 35mA
Weight: 10g (w/out antenna and wire leads)
Notice: The use and operation of this product in the Australia and many other countries may require an amateur/ham radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that you comply with the rules and regulations regarding radio transmitters in your country. NextFPV is not responsible for your actions if you choose to use this product.