ImmersionRC EzUHF Transmitter
Robust FHSS link
The robust FHSS (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum) link hops to a new frequency every 22ms. This increases the robustness of the link, and makes it immune to most sources of interference.
A GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying) modulation scheme reduces unwanted harmonics, normally present with traditional FSK modulation.
Power Boost Switch
A transmitter-mounted switch controls the power level, allowing an additional boost to get out of trouble.
A standard Mini-A USB port provides a connection to a PC, for firmware upgrades, and system diagnostics and configuration. There is no external hardware required for firmware updating.
Twin 4-pin Mini-Din connectors provide the connection to the R/C Transmitter, and also to a compatible head-tracker. Even radios which didn’t previously support head-tracking can now be used.
With its flexible power source options, and wide PPM input range, the EzUHF Tx is compatible with most R/C transmitters available on the market today.
A standard DC power jack allows power to be supplied directly to the module, useful in remote-mounting applications, where long cable runs may be required.
The EzUHF transmitter requires a license to operate in most countries.
NOTE: Comes with latest case in black colour scheme
- Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
- 433MHz/70cm Ham band operation
- GFSK modulation
- 600mW (~28dBm) output power
- Direct head-tracker input, adding head-tracker compatibility to most radios
- Power switch, ability to boost power when at long range
- Standard SMA antenna connector, compatibility with 70cm antennas
- Flexible buffered, AC-coupled, PPM input, ensures compatibility with 3.3V ~ 9.6V PPM levels
- Standard USB port (Mini-A) for firmware upgrades, and system configuration
- Single push-button learning of failsafe positions
- Binding function, which allows binding Single Tx->Rx, Multi Tx->Rx, and Single Tx->Multi Rx
- Works with 8 channel and 4 channel EzUHF receivers
- Power sourced directly from the R/C Transmitter (Futaba style), or optional DC power jack
- Built in receiver for future expansion
- Custom extruded brushed aluminum enclosure
9~12V DC 250 mA @ 12V in 600mW mode, 85mA @ 12V in 200mW mode