ImmersionRC LapRF 8-Way Event Race Timing SystemLAPRFEVENT
The LapRF is a personal race timing system for FPV quads using 5.8GHz video feeds.
The passing of a quad through the start/finish gate is precisely measured using the energy emitted by the 5.8GHz transmitter on the quad.
Custom fully-programmable timing receivers, coupled with ImmersionRC's timing antennas ensure that the performance of this system is on a different level than competing products. Video power levels from 10mW through 600mW supported.
Maximum precision for up to 8 pilots, but also supporting up to 16 pilots with lower resolution.
Ethernet connection to event management software.
Fully integrated with the industry standard LiveTime event management software.
3s-4s LiPo power, or equivalent DC power supply. Includes XT-60 connector.
- Dimensions: L=220mm x W=160mm x H=30mm
- Weight: 1100g
- Channels: All common (+ some rare) Analog + Digital 5.8GHz
- Antenna: Custom RHCP/LHCP/Linear
- Pilots: 1 to 8 with maximum precision, up to 16 with 1/2 precision.
- Power: DC, 10-20V (3s-4s LiPo, or equivalent DC power supply)
- Ethernet: RJ-45 Male, on flying lead
- User Interface: Integrated OLED with button UI. Set IP address easily!
- Ports: Ethernet, Wired USB (Internal)
- PC Software: Livetime FPV
- License: Perpetual, nothing to install, ever, no 2 hour shutdown, no ‘remoting in’…
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
ImmersionRC DUO 5800 V4.2 5.8GHZ A/V Diversity Receiver "Race Edition"
ImmersionRC LapRF Personal Race Timing System - LAPRF1