The spiroNET LZR-Mini Goggle Mounted Antenna is a unique modular antenna solution for FatShark Goggles. Hinged to ensure that the antennas are always pointing at a model when the pilots head is looking at the ground, and designed to fit in the stock Goggle case without removing antennas, nor cables.
Constructed from high quality injected ABS plastic, with replaceable antenna elements to satisfy the antenna needs of post FPV pilots.
The standard product includes pre-installed 8dBi RHCP circular polarized antenna elements, with the following optional elements available for purchase separately
- LZRACC-LHCP8 - 8dBi LHCP Circular Polarized (Mid Range)
- LZRACC-RHCP5 - 5dBi RHCP Circular Polarized (Racing)
- LZRACC-LHCP5 - 5dBi LHCP Circular Polarized (Racing)
- LZRACC-LIN5 - 5dBi Linear Polarized (Whoops/Micros)
(Available late May 2020)
The kit includes the following parts:
- 1x LZR-Mini Injected Plastic Antenna Mount
- 2x MMCX to SMA cables, one long, one short
- 2x Installed RHCP 8dBi patch elements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.