ImmersionRC Power BoxPOWERBOX
The PowerBox simplifies the cable mess, and provides clean, redundant, distributed power. Its video buffer ensures that each of the connected devices receives a clean PAL/NTSC signal, with correct video level specifications. For video sources which are slightly out of spec, an internal trimmer allows the level to be corrected.
Each of the DC power jacks contains a heavy-duty LC filter, to ensure that each A/V device receives clean, glitch-free power. A resettable fuse, and reverse-polarity protection protects against the occasional wiring mishap.
Low Voltage Alarm
An internal low voltage alarm automatically senses the potential of the connected power source(s) and sets an appropriate alarm threshold, giving you plenty of time to land before the dreaded black screen kicks in.
All FatShark and ImmersionRC ground-based equipment uses standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks for video/stereo-audio connections.
The PowerBox is supplied with a short 3.5mm->3.5mm cables, to clean up ground-station wiring mess.
No more cumbersome RCA/Phono connectors!
- Two redundant power inputs
- Four filtered power outputs
- One A/V Input
- Four buffered A/V Outputs
- No clumsy Phono/Cinch connectors, 3.5mm 4-Pole jacks used for all A/V signals
- Built-in low-voltage alarm (with programmable threshold)
- 1 x 3m 3.5mm -> 3.5mm A/V cable (goggles -> powerbox)
- 1 x 30cm 3.5mm -> phono female cable
- 1 x 1m DC power cable, terminated in wire ends
We Also Recommend
ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
ImmersionRC RF Power Meter V2
ImmersionRC DUO 5800 V4.2 5.8GHZ A/V Diversity Receiver "Race Edition"
ImmersionRC LapRF Personal Race Timing System - LAPRF1